Today has been an interesting day, for sure.
Last night was even harder... it started with a hardcore bout of nostalgia. Nostalgia is hard for me, I've had some very very good friends in the past, and fallen out of touch with most of them. I was looking through old pictures I have on my photobucket, which right now is the only place most of my pictures exist. I'm not quite sure what brought it up, but oh well.
Then, I went over to a friend's house and, all of a sudden, my phone's screen just... stopped working. I, of course, had a little freak out, then, after much deliberation, made use of the "reset" button on my iTunes. I was very sad because there were cute notes left and texts I thought I was loosing... but THANK GOD FOR APPLE.
My phone is back to being the exact same. Everything is there! EVERYTHING! Even the character and level of a game that I downloaded. I'm very pleased right now.
However, I had a very hard time going to sleep last night, and an even harder time waking up this morning. Despite today being a no SOTA (School of Theater Arts), we decided to have a costume construction class meeting. It was not very productive for me. I'm doing very well with flat patterns, which... surprises me. I started on my Barbie, but other than that, it was a waste.
I walked into the theater today to be greeted with the news that we couldn't order a few things I really need for my show. It was very frustrating to sort out, but its all figured out now, so thats good. But it was an awful way to start off the day.
Then to production meeting, and the rest of the afternoon was fine, but I've been in the haze of last nights nostalgia.
Anyhow, tonight is going to be Laundry night, along with a run of the second act for me to view and a very very early bed time for me.
I'm off for dinner making!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment