I figured I'd start out with an intro to... me!
I'm currently a junior BFA Costume Design student at a small mid-west liberal arts school called Illinois Wesleyan University. Its located in the town of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, about two hours south of Chicago. I'm originally from Portland, Oregon. Prior to the move to the dorm my freshman year, I had lived in one house my entire life.
My parents have given me many great gifts and are truly wonderful people. I've been privilaged enough to tavel abroad frequently through out my life. I've always had enough to eat, a roof over my head and and loving, wonderful family (even if I haven't always apriciated it).
I have a love of food. I love "ethnic foods", fun and expressive foods that I can make for myself. Now that I'm living on my own, I'm leaning how to make things, enjoy things, and cook for myself (for reals!!). I'm developing a taste for good cocktails, good wine and good food. I try not to make sacrifices when it comes to the things I put in my body (even though sometimes you have to).
I have a passion for art. I love looking at classic art, I love creating art. I have a great passion for fashion, and costume. For me, there is no greater wonder than taking a two-dementional sketch and turning it into art on the body. As Oscar Wilde once said "One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art." To me, one of life's biggest adventures is finding the balence between being and wearing art.
I have friends I love, family I love and am learning to love myself!
Come explore with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment