Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ever see me running, make sure you keep up.

CSI marathon.
Today is the first day of my 3 day cleanse. I woke up, did some psudo-yoga and my-type stretches, etc, which was nice. Then I checked my email and saw a crazy email from the director of the show I'm designing. Just... very neurotic about the photoshoot today. She was requesting things from people that were a little outlandish and very paranoid. She requested that the Stage Manager (my good friend Kyle) and I drive by the shoot location to make sure that everything was okay... I think? So we did...
It was just very odd to wake up to.

The results of the photoshoot? Lots of waiting. Results of waiting?

Photobucket

Grass whistles. Steve was unamsued, as were the rest of us.

I'm teething, and it hurts. I think that we have wisdom teeth so that we can know what its like to teeth and take pity on babies.

I also checked my mole removal scars today (I don't do that so often) and the one on my neck kinda looks like its growing back... its weird.

Hokay, also, cleanse blog!

Today has been pretty good, though a little moody and head achey. It could be many things, and I'm just assuming its not so much the lack of good nutrition (I'm sure it is) and its just... lameness. But so far so good. We'll see how tomorrow goes and the next day, too.
I'm thinking I'll probably give up red meat soon, too. I've been noticing it kinds just... sits in my stomach for a while, and I don't really need it as long as I remember to take a vitamin.

I discovered today that there is a state park in Illinois called "Starved Rock". It looks like its beautiful, and almost like something you might find in Oregon. Its about half way between Bloomington and Chicago and a little more west. I'm going to see if I can't convince Rob to take a day trip out there or if you can camp there or something. Not that I have any camping gear or anything. But it might be fun.

I have so many visits to look forward to coming up quickly!
Rob is coming down this weekend, then again next weekend, and Dad will be here then, too! Then Maddi is coming to visit me sometime in the next few months, too! I'm very excited. I love visits!

Tonights homework? Lysistrata. Oh. No.
Save me!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Wow! What details ;)

I love your new word, Hokay. (Maybe it isn't that new?) It's like a combination of Okay and Hokey, which makes me think of the hokey-pokey, which makes me happy, and, well, that's what it's all about.

Please take this comment as encouragement to KEEP BLOGGING..
:*