I'm listening to all the Harry Potter books via Audiobook. I tried to find Ender's Game or Shadow but no such luck!
My cleanse has come and gone, and it went GREAT. I feel very good. Yogurt is for sure going to be a part of my daily foods from now on. I've awoken every morning, seriously been awake and ready to go. Early, in fact. My body dosen't ache as much and I'm in a much better mood.
Lesse, what else....?
We started "hell week" this week. I started wardrobe training for my show on Tuesday, we watched a run tonight and tomorrow night is makeup training, then I'll get friday night off. Adam (my ex, but a very very good friend of mine) had his 21st birthday on monday, we're hoping to celebrate friday. Martin (my friend, Rob's roommate and my roommate Julie's boyfriend) is coming down, as well as bringing Tim Martin (we're all hoping) with him. It should be a kind of amazing birthday celebration.
Then, on saturday, I'm attending a commencement ceromony with Rob (his cousin, I think), then rushing back here and going to first dress. I'm, at this point, praying that it goes well. This have been very, very frustrating and complicated the last few weeks. I'll be keeping you updated on how that goes.
Anyhow, its getting very very late and I've got class very early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow. Your cleanse = inspiring. Unfortunately I still have a few chocolate-covered pepernoten (I'm a bad Dutch resident, eating pepernoten two months before Sinterklaas, I know!) and some speculaas cookies. And then there's free ice cream at work.
But maybe as soon as I finish these cookies I'll go for a little cleansing myself...
Good luck with the show!
Post a Comment